Administrative and Policy Committee shall consist of:-
- Chairman of the Board who shall be the Chairman of the Committee.
- One member of the Board appointed by the Board
- Registrar of the Board
- Secretetary of the Board who shall be also the secretary of the Committee
Functions of Administrative and Policy Committee are:-
- To handle urgent and emergency issues on behalf of the Board;
- To link with other Board and professional institution within and outside Zanzibar
- To link with government ministries and departments;
- To oversee the finance and Administrative affairs of the Board
- To develop, review or update by-laws and regulations
- Scrutinizing policy issues before transmitting them to the Board for decision; and
- To process application for registration.