The Committee shall consist of:-
- Chairman of the committee who shall be appointed by the Board amongst its members.
- Three members of the Board appointed by the Board.
- Registrar of the Board.
- Secretary of the Board shall be the secretary of the Committee.
The functions of Technical Committee are:-
- Monitor professional activities of Architects, Engineers Quantity Surveyors and consulting firms.
- Conduct professional interviews for candidates applying for Registration;
- Ascertain deployment of registered Architects, Engineers and Quantity Surveyors to perform their duties;
- Advise the Board on matters relating to technical affairs of the Board;
- Ensure compliance of Code of the Conduct and ethics for professional practice;
- Certify academic awards
- Establish operationally and coordinate the Architects, Engineers and Quantity Surveyors apprenticeship for graduates.
- Organize continuing professional development programs for Architects, Engineers and Quantity Surveyors of all categories;
- Organize seminars, workshops and conferences;
- Coordinate competence building programs for consulting Firms;
- Oversee the Board publications;
- Advise the Board on matters relating to professional development affairs of the Boards;
- Deal with cases related to professional misconduct and unethical practices for both professional and non –professional; and
- Impose disciplinary actions for those professionals who acts beyond the ethics.